We’re not looking for PM’s who want to get lost in a giant, lumbering agency.
We’re a nimble, fast paced agency who needs someone very organized to keep up with us. We’re growing every day – want to grow with us?
- 3-5 years resource management or project management experience in advertising/marketing/design industry
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to drive business forward or obtain results
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple clients
- Manage resourcing forecast spreadsheets based on input from weekly meetings and the Production Team.
- Work with Production Team members and Department Heads to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project.
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing,
- Receive, analyze and report on monthly utilization reports to department leads
- Alert Senior Management team of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing.
- Identifies need for freelance talent based on need, duration and profile accordingly
- Responsible for managing overall utilization
- Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members
Please send your resume to email@example.com